Monday, December 3, 2012

To Keep You in the Loop...

On Tuesday, December 4th, I will be going to the doctor for one last appointment.  YAY!  We are going to schedule a c-section for sometime this week.  I will post again to let you know when.  :)  

Izabell is still doing really well.  Last week her heartbeat sounded good and she is still movin' and groovin'.  The doctor estimated her to be about 6 1/2 lbs.  I have had contractions on and off since November 3rd and have gone to the hospital one other time since the day of the baby shower.  The last visit was the Monday before Thanksgiving but they sent me home since I wasn't progressing.  My doctor thought for sure that we would have a baby that week, and so did all of my co-workers.  But no such luck.  Well, now I am VERY ready to have this little one.  We are getting very anxious to meet her and to see what she looks like.  

We will do our best to keep you posted!  Thank you for all of your love and prayers!    

No comments:

Post a Comment