Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nursery Tour

Well, we are finally done with the nursery!  So here is a tour through pictures.

Her first Jeep onesie.  Just had to buy, couldn't pass it up!

Shelves and Baskets above the Dresser/Changing Table

Hmm...I think this picture frame needs a picture Aunt Gale :) The little Jeeps came from the Hausner's (my parent's neighbors).  They got them for us when we first found out we were having a baby. 

The bear and dog were mine when I was growing up.  The bumpers were made by my mom and myself.  A long process (we got pretty good at seam ripping) but they turned out so cute!

The crib skirt was made by my Grandma and my Mom.  They did a wonderful job!  I love how everything turned out!

Some wood letters that I painted pink to match the chair rail.  Justin had the idea to put the ribbon through the letters to give it a more 3D look.  Such an artist.  :)

The main area of the nursery.  The chair was given to us by Andrea and fits perfect!

Our Kirkland's find.  Spray painted and a touch of pink.

Button Up Curtain.  Made by my Mom and myself. 

Justin put some artwork on Izabell's chalkboard.


Found some Jeep bookends that were a must have for Izabell's room!


We were lucky enough that my parents kept our books from our childhood.  Now Izabell can use them and enjoy them as much as we did. 

This was my blanket when I was little.  My parents gave it to my Grandma to have her fix it (I didn't know they did that).  I love having something of mine that I can pass down to Izzy!

The stuffed animals were also mine when I was little.  I'm sure this area will be filled with toys in the not so distant future.  :)  And thank you Kyle and Tashina for loaning us your bouncer and Bumbo!
My Grandma working on Izabell's crib skirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment