Thursday, October 18, 2012

32 Week Check Up

On Friday, we went in for our check up and a sonogram (love going in for the sonograms, the best part!).  Everything is going very well.  The doctor is happy with everything and says I have been blessed to have such an easy pregnancy!  During the sono, they took Izabell's measurements.  She is a little bigger than normal.  Her weight is about 5.5 lbs (holy cow!), she is measuring about a week early and I am in the 75th percentile of size (and I feel it).  Needless to say, we may have a big girl!  I was almost 9 lbs so I guess she is going to follow in her mama's footsteps.  The due date hasn't been changed, we are still at December 6th.  We will know more during the last 4 weeks since that is when babies start putting on most of their weight.

A few sonogram pictures:
This last picture is her looking at us.

On Saturday, Justin and I attended our first Child Birth Class.  The instructor is very nice and makes the class enjoyable.  We have to be there for 5 hours, 2 Saturdays in a row.  We have met some nice couples and most of the couples are having girls!  The class was long and I was tired and sore by the time it was over, but came home with some good information.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment