Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little Izabell's Room

Over the past few weekends, we have been hard at work in Izabell's room.  It isn't finished yet, but here are a few pictures (okay a lot of pictures) of our progress.



Grandpa & Grandma K. came over to help paint since I couldn't help.

We put metal flashing all the way around the room.  It is magnetic!



We added chalkboard paint to one side so Izabell can write and draw on it when she gets older.

Then we added a pink chair rail.

Daddy & Mommy needed a snack break.

Grandpa came over to help finish the painting.

Some wood cutouts we found at WalMart & Hobby Lobby.  Added magnets to the back of them.

The chalkboard wall.

Daddy & Rowdy putting the dresser together. 



A little shorter than we expected. Hmmm...


Justin added a base to the bottom of the dresser and painted it grey.


Put up the ceiling fan.

Sewing the curtain.  What a long 3 1/2 hr. project, but turned out so cute!



Grandma opening the top for the curtain rod.

Finally time to put the crib together!




Rowdy was distracted by the shadow on the ceiling from the smoke detector.

The crib!  
I will get some more pictures posted of the final project soon...if we ever finish.  Still have the bumper pads and skirt to sew up, but I think I can get my Grandma to help me with that while she is town this week!    

No comments:

Post a Comment