On Thanksgiving day, we headed over to Angie's for dinner. We do a mix of traditional and Mexican food. Justin's family doesn't really care for much of the traditional so his mom will make a little of it and then the rest of us will bring the Mexican dishes. We had a nice evening laughing and visiting with each other. We drew our names for Christmas so we could get started on our shopping. And as usual, I forgot to take my camera so I have no pictures of that night.
On Friday, we decided to venture out to do a little shopping. We buy most of our gifts online, but wanted to see what they had on sale. We needed to get Izzy's birthday presents so we got all that taken care of.
On Saturday, we headed to my parent's house for our Thanksgiving. We split our Thanksgiving up into 2 days so we aren't rushing around trying to get to two different places and being full of food and sweets all day. We had a middle of the day lunch with all my favorite traditional food. I didn't take any pictures that day but my mom did! If she didn't have her camera in hand at half the get together's we do, I don't think we would ever have any pictures!
![]() |
| The girls did some craft projects before dinner. |











No comments:
Post a Comment