Let's see...
We finally joined the church we have been attending for 2 years. Argyle United Methodist Church is our new home! We are really enjoying it and the people are so welcoming and friendly. Izzy loves going to the nursery and all the nursery workers just love her. We took her down front with us when we joined and she was smiling, clapping and dancing to the music. We won't be able to attend for the 2 weeks after we joined though. Oops! Izzy has been sick and we are headed to Kansas this weekend for pictures!
My dad is having neck surgery this week. They will be fusing his C5 and C6, so please pray for a quick and easy recovery. Hopefully he won't be in too much pain after the surgery and that he feels so much better once he is healed!
We are headed up to Kansas this weekend. Aunt Gale is going to take Izzy's first birthday photos, Christmas photos and family photos. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Aunt Gale is very talented and has so many fun ideas for her photos. I will post some as soon as they are ready.
I am starting to plan Izabell's 1st birthday party. I have to do one thing at a time or I will for sure get overwhelmed! I am really excited about it and have lots of ideas. My mom's Silhouette will be put to work!
We are working on our Christmas shopping. We wanted to get started early so it didn't all hit at once this year. We usually do all of it in one day on Black Friday, but I think it would be best to spread it out this year.
Our weekends are starting to fill up again with the holidays coming. So I am sure there will be a lot of pictures to follow!
I guess that's it for now. I am really behind in posting so be prepared for a lot of updates. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment