Well, I am a little behind on this post. Things have been CRAZY around here lately and it has been tough to find some down time.
Izabell is now 4 months old! Can you believe it?! We can't. We discover new things about this little munchkin every day. And she changes constantly!
Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 1 oz
Length: 24 in.
I seem to have misplaced her stats (percentages from the doctor). I will find them and update later.
A few things from the weeks leading up to the 4 month mark. She started sucking on her bottom lip, and then she tries to talk while she sucks on it. It is the funniest thing. We heard her laugh for the first time, that was fun! Now it is a challenge to get her to do it again. And on March 23rd she rolled from her tummy to her back! I don't think she realized what happened, just that we were looking at her laughing and saying, "Yay Izzy!"





No comments:
Post a Comment