After church on Sunday, it was time to get back to painting the house. It has taken us about a month to do. It isn't that there is a ton of painting that has to be done, it is just too stinkin' hot! We have siding on the back of the house, so we decided we wanted to be a little different and have some fun with it. We gave it stripes! They aren't quite finished yet, but I think it is pretty fun!
![]() |
| Before
He is a mama's boy. Isn't he cute?
Starting on the stripes.
Still have to finish the top few stripes, but it is almost done!
Decided to paint the screen door too.
|







I do love the stripes but I really want to know what baby Kendall is!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We can't wait to find out. Only 1 more week to go and let the shopping begin! Any guesses on to what baby Kendall might be?
ReplyDeleteI think girl, but you already know that. Love you my sweet JJ. Mama
ReplyDelete