Sunday, July 29, 2012
21 Week Check Up
On Friday, we had our 21 week check up. Everything is growing just the way it should be. My back has been giving me a few problems, so I may have to go and see a physical therapist. They will evaluate the problems and decide what I need to do. I also had an appointment with the Hematologist. My blood work has been coming back just fine. The only thing they are keeping an eye on are my white blood cells. They are elevated which can happen during pregnancy. He wants to watch them to make sure they don't have a big increase. I have to go back to lab work in 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, and then 6 weeks. And probably throughout the rest of the pregnancy and a few times after. I am so grateful to have such wonderful doctors to make sure I stay healthy for our little one!
Labels:
Pregnancy 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment