Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A little background...


Justin and I met back in 2001 while we were both working at Hobby Lobby.  We dated while I finished high school and a couple of years of college and got married on June 18, 2005.  It has been a blast ever since!



In 2006 we had a house built out in the small country town of Ponder, TX.  



In 2006 we also adopted our first dog together.  This is Molly.  She is now referred to Molly Moo since she has gained a little weight in her old age.  She is a sweet girl and we love her dearly!


After we moved into our home, we decided we wanted another dog.  So, we found this Blue Heeler and named him Rowdy.  He is one very crazy dog, but we love him and he keeps us VERY entertained.  He loves his frisbee and playing ball.  Rowdy also likes to snuggle with his mama on the bed at night.


Around Thanksgiving in 2011 I found this little girl wandering around outside of my office.  For a week she wouldn't leave.  I guess that is what happens when you start to feed and play with them.  We decided to bring her home and see how well she would fit in.  She is a lab/pit mix and is pretty funny.  I think she fits in just fine.