Well, I'm a little behind on this post. Izzy started school a month ago!
I can't believe our baby girl is starting Preschool today. She is growing up so fast. We attended meet the teacher last night, and they are great! This morning when her daddy and I dropped her off, she walked right in and started to play with the other kiddos. She is attending the preschool that is at our church, so everything is very familiar for her. It was bittersweet to see her off. We are so excited to see all the new things she will learn.
Update: Izzy LOVES school! Besides playing toys, it's hard to get out of her what they do each day. But that's ok, at least we know she is having fun, making friends and learning!
(I have better photos on my camera that I will post)



She does love school! She walks in with a huge smile on her face reafy to learn:)
ReplyDelete