Friday, March 27, 2015

A Little Update on Izzy

You are now 2 years and 3 (almost 4) months old.  You have quite the personality and are so silly.  You are a very busy little girl and you keep us on our toes.  You are a bit of a drama queen, everything is very over exaggerated and it is hilarious.  We love you soooo much and can't wait to see what the next few months bring us!  

Things You Say:

"I like that" - to everything
"I can't" or "I can't do that" - but you really can
"No mommy" - when I need to do something (brush you hair) and you don't want to
"I do it"
"I try it"
"I smell it" - and you want us to smell everything too
"Watch Let it Go" or "Watch Frozen"
"Watch Bear" - (Jungle Book) and then start dancing
"Shopping Target" - hmmm wonder who taught you that one?
"I clip nails"
"I'm all done"
"I walk" - when we are shopping
"Carry you" - when you want to be carried
"I can't reach it" - even though your hand is touching it
"I'm sorry" - sometimes we aren't sure why you are sorry
"Play sand"

  • You are starting to say "please" at the end of her sentences when she really wants something.  We used to have to ask you to say please, but you are doing it all on your own now.
  • You can count to 12.
  • You can sing your ABC's and other snippets of songs.
  • You know most of your colors and shapes.
  • You like to use your scissors and cut paper up. 
  • You are a big fan of the movie Frozen.
  • You sleep with 3 blankets at night and they have to go on in a specific order.  Your lightweight blankie, then your purple owl blanket (and it has to be owls up) and then your Olaf blanket.  Don't you dare put it in a different order!  And you will make sure we do it right.  You always have to have your elephant and your pillow too.  
  • You don't stay in your pj's once you go to bed.  Every morning they are on the floor and you are bundled up under the blankets.
  • You still take 3 hour naps in the afternoon from 2-5.
  • You eat just about anything we put in front of you.  We really hope that doesn't change.
  • For the most part, you only drink milk and water, but we have recently introduced orange juice and you love it.  
  • When you are sick, you take medicine like a champ.  You might like it a little too much...
  • You take your plate to the sink after each meal.
  • You feed the dogs.
  • You like to help us dust.
  • You are pretty well potty trained.  A few accidents here and there, but you are getting it.  We think you get busy playing and forget you need to go sometimes.
  • You like to do the same "game" over and over and over and over again.  And you have a blast each time.
  • You are really good at puzzles.
  • At night, you have to give the puppies hugs and kisses.  And they have to go in the same order each time; Rowdy, Bella and Molly.  Then mommy and then daddy once he puts you to bed.
  • You will say "hi" to everyone at the store and get a smile out of them too.
  • You will put things back where you found them when we ask you to, especially when we are out shopping and you pick something up.
  • You talk with your hands a lot and shrug your shoulders.  
  • Your facial expressions are priceless when you talk to us.
  • We can understand what you are saying to us probably 90% of the time.  You speak very well.
  • You love to run when we go on walks.
  • Playing in your sandbox is the one thing you want to do when we get home.
  • You have a love for animals just like your mommy.
  • You are lovable, silly and bring so many laughs and smiles to our home!














No comments:

Post a Comment