Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

This year was Izzy's first Easter.  It was an eventful one indeed!  On Saturday, we spent the afternoon/evening with Justin's family.  Izzy got to spend lots of time with Grandpa and Grandma K. and Aunt Jen!  I don't have any pictures from that day yet.  I will add those when I can.  

On Sunday, we went to church and then made our way to my parent's house for lunch.  We had family in town that weekend (I think that was a first!).  Grandma, Uncle Barry and Aunt Gale were all down for the weekend.  They came so Aunt Gale could take some engagement pictures for Lauren (the ones I have seen are awesome!)  Lauren and Kent also came over.  Izzy got lots of love that day too!  We had a few pictures taken, I only have a couple and will post the rest soon.  

It was a great weekend, and I wish it didn't have to end so soon.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment